- R&A asks members to allow women to join
- Twin U.S. Opens at Pinehurst just the start of men's-women's doubleheaders
- Notebook: Louis Oosthuizen's back better, still unable to practice much
- Swinging Skirts bring colorful style to USA with LPGA event in California
- Chesson Hadley wins Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour title
- Four tied at Cadillac Championship after windblown second day at Doral
- Donald Trump and renovated Blue Monster sharing spotlight this week
- Russell Henley hopes to deal with his success much better this time around
- Notebook: Field strength unaffected by switch to wraparound season
- Patrick Rodgers, top-ranked amateur of Stanford, to turn pro after NCAAs
Tips and Tricks
When folding the CaddyTrek unit, use your thumbs to pull the sensor wires outward as shown. This will lessen the chances of potential damages that may be caused to the sensors from getting pinched or severed.
Get more tutorials about FTR CaddyTrek here.